JANGEORGe Interiors & Furniture loves working with other designers and like many in the industry, JANGEORGe Interiors & Furniture and their partner brands offers trade discount for those who want to use products from the JANGEORGe Collection in their projects.
There are a few rules though.
- Applicant must fill out a New York State Department of Taxation and Finance ST120 form which can be downloaded here.
- Information provided on the ST120 must be the same as on the final quote, order and/or invoice.
- When approved by JANGEORGe, there is a maximum of 15% trade discount* on all collection with the exception of antiques.
- Transportation cost will be calculated over the original price without trade discount.
- Transportation, shipping is not included and will be quoted separately. Click here for more information about shipping options.
- Trade orders must be paid in full at time of order.
*Conditions may apply.
Your acceptance of these terms.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of these policies. If you do not agree to these policies, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these policies will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about these policies, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us.